like my new avatar

You really don't know? O_O

Zerg rush? Term to describe a ridiculous amount of people rushing something, so that numbers always win? Like, 100 unskilled players rushing one awesome player--no matter how awesome he is, the zerg rush will win.

Actually, you'll find 300 is suprisingly accurate save a few parts
i.e. the Pit

who cares if it was accurate, it was a badass movie, and any real man will see the awesomeness.

It wasn't that awesome...the Persian elites were all deranged, mutated dudes? What?

The other Greek soldiers never left, they fought and died with the Spartans, and did just as well. The traitor wasn't deranged either.

There was not a wall of bodies, but they did build a wall of stones. Spartans never fought elephant or rhino, and Xerxes was never a whacked out, bisexual ridiculously pierced half naked guy who sat on a giant throne and went forward to the Greeks.

The Greeks were not slain by arrows at the very end, they just were overwhelmed by sheer numbers on both sides of them and died to the last man, save that one guy (Faramir, I dont know the actor name >.>) who did indeed leave. The Persians, although the storm did destroy a lot of them, were also crushed through naval power by the Athenians, never shown during the movie though. The Immortals were not mutants, but just a zerg rush of people who were always replaced, so there was always 10k soldiers in the legion b/c someone would replace them.

It wasn't that awesome...the Persian elites were all deranged, mutated dudes? What?

The other Greek soldiers never left, they fought and died with the Spartans, and did just as well. The traitor wasn't deranged either.

There was not a wall of bodies, but they did build a wall of stones. Spartans never fought elephant or rhino, and Xerxes was never a whacked out, bisexual ridiculously pierced half naked guy who sat on a giant throne and went forward to the Greeks.

The Greeks were not slain by arrows at the very end, they just were overwhelmed by sheer numbers on both sides of them and died to the last man, save that one guy (Faramir, I dont know the actor name >.>) who did indeed leave. The Persians, although the storm did destroy a lot of them, were also crushed through naval power by the Athenians, never shown during the movie though. The Immortals were not mutants, but just a zerg rush of people who were always replaced, so there was always 10k soldiers in the legion b/c someone would replace them.

okay, the movie kicked ass, no matter how unrealistic it was...

That's not entirely true, Sorros

First of: Use some damn common sense obviously there weren't any wizards or elephants or shit.
Secondly: The majority of the Athenians did leave, a very miniscule amount stayed.
Third: Everything you said about Xerxes was wrong besides the bisexual(the **** did that come from) part.
Quatrinary: The Athenian navy doesn't count, ****tard. 300 was a reresentation of the Battle of Thermopalyae, not the entire damn war to stop the invasion.
Quinque(Five in latin hurr): The Persian Immortals did exist and the movie made an excellent representation of them. At the time the Immortals were the most powerful (so they thought) soldiers to walk the earth. And they did wear masks like that.

And just to add: I LOVE the part where they knock the body wall over and the narrator dude is like "It was time to put their name to the test" and Leonidas shanks the Immortal :D

Back