[ACCEPTED] Atroxide | Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxide

In-game name: Atroxide
Server: 66.135.54.128:27015
Time: Friday, January 16, 2009 8:00PM (GMT)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19371885
:0: = :zero:

Hello RKS, On the server a few moments ago I was building in the Pawn shop with SmithNo13, He was a gun dealer and was wanted by the police for obvious reasons. After he died and spawned some 1 jailed him and he started telling the cop about the NLR. I then told him that this server didn't have the NLR. After he replied again I said 'yeah, I think servers without a NLR are stupid'. Instantly without saying anything RKS| Treebark kicked me from the server and I rejoined to find all my doors un-owned and building open (I was opening my door when I was kicked). (and my TMP, AK47 shipments, and both money printers disappeared since I was kicked.
I ran into my building trying to put ownerships on all my doors before anyone else did and I ran into the last room of the building to find RKS | The Cats Pajamas in there, he quickly killed me in a DM style, So I asked why and he said "you shouldn't leave all your doors open to strangers."

I got a little mad and said that I wasn't leaving it open, but I was kicked for calling this server stupid, then Treebark banned me from the server.

PS: The 3 RKS that were on at the time.
Treebark
WillBeatU
The Cats Pajamas
(Incase you want to ask then on how it went down)

Last edited by a moderator:
He said "servers with no NLR are stupid" in which case calling our server stupid, I kicked him. He proceeded to join (i'll deal with Cats later) and said it again. So I banned him for 1 hour. He should be lucky, I normally ban for calling the server stupid permantently.

well NLR was made by gays so it is stupid!!!! ya calling our sever stupid is like saying we are stupid

But I wasn't trying to call RKS stupid. I meant it like 'I dislike servers without NLF',

PS: There is no reason to deal with Cats,he didn't do anything wrong. I think he was a ganster in my house stealing all my cash from my cash tub :p

Could I suggest trying to say 'Please don't insult the server or staff' instead of just kicking, It would of done the exact same thing as the kicking did, but without me un-owning all more doors and losing shipment.

And thanks for it to be just an hour ban and not any longer, I didn't realize it was a temporary ban or I wouldn't of posted this.

Last edited:
tree tree tree you have been annoying lately is this being a leader putting presure on you i dont think its that big of a deal if he said wat he said i wouldnt have thought twice about it unless he said "i hate this server its stupid" or something along those lines

Everyone chill out, its his opinion don't just kick or ban him for that reason. Just tell him if he doesn't like the server leave. No need to get rough and mad.

Let me reiterate this: Admins are not allowed to kick or ban a person for presenting his opinion on our server whether they are good or bad unless they proceed to cause general chaos or disorderliness on the server. This means that a person can state the server sucks, but unless they start going around propblocking, propkilling, or somehow breaking other rules, they are allowed to stay on the server without any sort of penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back