Status
Not open for further replies.

nanotane

Virginia, the most boring place in the world
a. [C.G.]nanotane
b. All of the RKS servers
c. Not sure exactly when
d. ID: 69.12.25206:27015
e. Not sure why I was banned. I just tried joining the Space build server and it said I was banned. tried the RP and i was banned too. shamiz said it was because I random DMed, but I didnt do anything of the sort. Can you someone explain because the RKS spacebuild server is the only one that works for me for some reason.

He left the clan? When and why? I want info get on steam if u can i also need some help mining on freelancer lol

God dang am I gonna have to lock this thread already?

Shut up everyone until PY or whoever banned him gets a chance to reply

Nanotane, you got banned for random dmming 12 times before leaving. I couldn't do much when the server logs, demo, and complaints all came in at the same time and supported their conclusion.

Cobra, just because someone leaves does not make them a enemy.

nanotane, I deleted your ban but please do not go around killing half the server before you leave. The server has it all recorded where you killed 6 people in a matter of 30 seconds while rp_dm_maxkills was set to infinity.

I didn't mean it to sound like I was saying he's an enemy, I'm just wondering why he would leave because he got tired of our servers, and still want to play on our servers so badly.

I didn't mean it to sound like I was saying he's an enemy, I'm just wondering why he would leave because he got tired of our servers, and still want to play on our servers so badly.

I wanted to go to the Space build server because that is the only spacebuild that works. Dont ask me why. I dont really care about the RP server. So if you guys feel I should be banned from the RP server then thats ok with me.
PS: Sry about always killing people before i left. It was sort of my thing. And I remember that one time i think. I had just killed someone, then some one shot at me and I killed him, then the police all the police came down the street and i shot them. Then I think I shot the mayor :p. Oh well, whats done is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back