[APPROVED] Unban Request from my favourite server on The Ship

SirValo

Hello!

Well I was banned from this server at 24.06-13 02:00 (Norwegian time) from the game "The Ship": RKSzone.com | US Chicago | The Ship - Hunt
IP: 174.34.157.132:27017
In-game name: Valo
Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Valo
I was banned due to the reason that I got -11k cash... :/ I'm really sorry that I killed innocents and I will never EVER repeat it again if I get un banned, I was just convinced they were hunting me.. It's my first day on The Ship, and well it's a bit new. I learned a lesson the hard way!

And this is my favourite server, and I'd be so happy if I'd be unbanned! You wouldn't know how much it would mean to me.. And as I said I'm so deeply sorry! And it will never be repeated. I completely understand if I do not get unbanned, because it was my fault. But I'll keep my promise if i get unbanned, thats for sure! Thanks anyways! :D

Hope you accept my deepest apology,
Valo.

EDIT BY PY004: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20291818
Note this is not a global ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ban has been removed. Please note that this was an autoban initiated by the server for reaching -10,000 cash. Autobans by default last no longer than 60 minutes. If you are banned by an admin in the future, you will see a different message indicating you should go to a specific site for unban requests.

I don't really think you need any apologizing to do especially if this is your first time playing this game. I think the server should just prevent you from playing until the end of the map or something but it instead just puts up a 60 minute long ban. Regardless now you know of the limit. If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to let me know.

For some reason the automatic unbans were not working properly. All cash related bans has been removed as of this point. Bans should automatically lift at end of map from now on.

Great, thanks for very fast response! And thanks for being so nice! :D
This is almost or it is the only server alive on The Ship, and I'll be sure to keep it alive! :D Got some friends playing on it often now ;)

Back