[LEFT] akuma

akuma

• a. akuma
  • b. 19
  • c. STEAM_0:1:24895056
  • d. css
  • e. MI
  • f. to help your css side of server's in getting rid of hacker's managing the server's ect.
  • g. no offence but i would not like to wear a tag if i were to join a server with it i would not be able to find hacker's ppl glitching the map's ect. like that
  • h. yes

ha lol early today for a sec i was spec you and it looked like you were hacking but then i disclosed that after watching for a few more min. BTW i was RKS | McSteak if you remember

im joining to be in the clan not only for admin if i get that too than thats a perk

well it was that it was either my lag for a min but it looked like your crosshair was twitching back and forth when you were shooting somebody but then it didn't after a min or so

I need to consider this one since it's a little different. But hang out in our teamspeak 3 server. I know that you're on teh server often, and we do need more admins. I would have to get to know you better first.

ok that's fine im aslo a experienced server operator for css but i can't do wcs
ill be on ts3

You might want to re-evaluate this. It seems unlikely that RKS surf servers will pick up in the future. We will however definitely let you into RKS with requested tagless status (but with a some limits of course).

Let me know of your intentions.

Back