[LEFT] Hello.

jbhavoc

Hi, i'm jbhavoc.

I'm interested in joining this clan,

I'm 20 years old,

I play a lot of steam games but mostly just gmod.

im active almost everyday.

i hope i can be a part of such a cool community ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
He must join he is awesome, but he is obsessed with boats...That could be concerning...but he should be able to join so RECRUIT HIM, Plox.

Would have no problem with him joining, except the fact that he has no initiative about reading how to do a proper application.

Yeah i forgot to put in these:

my ID: STEAM_0:1:22052719

and i live in USA Texas.

Jb deserves to join, he's a good person and he does have a little weird fetish with boats xD, but hes a great person. :)

Jb deserves to join, he's a good person and he does have a little weird fetish with boats xD, but hes a great person. :)

I like making boats because i think its cool to be able to live without being on the land on stranded,

plus if someone bugs me i can make them walk the plank! :3

Welcome to RKS i will set you as a recruit and see where this goes from there

Procedures you have to follow:

1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | jbhavoc [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fireproofthor also add
http://steamcommunity.com/id/py004
3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better. If you have any question feel free to ask me or any of the Members.

Back