[REJECTED] Skybroke needs to be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybroke

Skybroke

66.135.54.128:27015

Two days ago

STEAM_0:1:15458620

I dont think it was fair how treebark banned me bacause he was angry and being unreasonable and stuff with the rp and stuff. Its not like i did anything wrong because he stole the rp guns and i was like thats all my stuff gimi it but the was like kick for trying to get it back and sayin bad stuff at the cops but not that bad. Well yeah sry?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it was something along the lines of "Treebark wascompletely justified in the banning of myself and this thread is just spam"..no? only me?

WOW THIS GUY WAS PLAYING RP WITH ME NOW AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID:
"Treebark is gay"
"Jake why'd you join RKS, It's gay"
"This server is gay"
"Treebark is a faggot"

I SAY HE BE NOT UNBANNED!!!

Skybroke

66.135.54.128:27015

Two days ago

STEAM_0:1:15458620

I dont think it was fair how treebark banned me bacause he was angry and being unreasonable and stuff with the rp and stuff. Its not like i did anything wrong because he stole the rp guns and i was like thats all my stuff gimi it but the was like kick for trying to get it back and sayin bad stuff at the cops but not that bad. Well yeah sry?

If you plan on getting unbanned when using broken English, you've got another thing coming to ya. Your request is so terribly written, I honestly can't say I even bothered wasting my time making a vague attempt to decipher what the hell you said.

Shadow's was crappier and funnier!

"City: im not givn you my address, i dont like rapistss"

something along those lines, which made me crack up!

"yoyoyo i was jus chillin' and mah homeis was hittin me up on steam tellin me on steam. they was all tellin me how to spawn shit and i spawned a big towa!
see big misunderstandification nao unban pl0x"

I think that was it roughly

I play with him, and he dose not seem too bad. I cannot disagree with the fact that his request was horribly written. I was not there or did not remember when Sky said all of those things. I vote that you give him another chance.

I'm closing this thread. It really isn't going anywhere. If you want to get unbanned, make an unban request that we can actually understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back