[REJECTED] Un-Ban Request

frostedcore

Hello, Some of you may have seen my application to become a part of the RKS clan, unfortunately today while the server was empty and only three of us were on we started death-matching each other. Whilst this was in continuation the administrator of the server came in, and got killed. By me. This is a public apology towards him to whom it may concern.

I understand what was done was wrong. In the midst of it, you forgot to ban me. I wouldn't be bringing this up if it weren't for the other player who was banned. "ravar323". I haven't been playing on your server long, and I can tell it is made up of good people, I don't know how long ravar has played, but meeting him, I could tell his intentions are well. He is obviously a child of young age, and video games are meaningful to him.

So Fire, I plea to you. Ban me, and let him go. Obviously it can't be a full pardon, but I ask you just tell him that another player was banned so he could enjoy the server again. I do this is good will, and again I know what was done was wrong. Again I deeply apologize, but please, in good nature, let this kid play again, I know it would mean a lot to him.

Also acknowledging I broke various rules on the server, I revoke my application to join your clan. I regret having done so, but in good morals I can't have that application still in when I have done wrong. I will update it accordingly.

Thank you again, to who ever took the time to read this and give a verdict. Yes or No, I respect your decision, and understand bringing this to your attention, that I will be banned.

I decided to NOT ban you based on the fact that I had my game minimized and therefore have no idea what happened.

As for ravar323, we only issue unbans if the player himself requests the unban. Given how this is his first offince and hasn't done anything serious, I believe the unban request would be granted if he were to file one.

Alright, good to know you are reasonable, I do appreciate you looking into this as well.
Thanks again.

We don't issue bans for trivial mistakes, even if it's against the rules. We are also perfectly happy to accept acknowledgement that you have done something wrong and forgive you (as long as you don't keep doing it). Rather have someone stand up to their mistakes and admit it than deal with people who are adament that they did nothing wrong.

Oh, he knows he did something wrong, he was apologizing right when it happened, like I said I wouldn't have done this if he weren't such a young child (I think). It sounded like he was going to cry when he was banned. So in my good nature i'm a sucker. Yes, and i'm glad you are all really active on the forums as well.

His record is very clean. As I said, he will get accepted as long as he puts up a unban request and is truthful about it. Until then, nothing happens (unless it's our fault he's banned).

Back