Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ACCEPTED] Prop Blocking Cave + Prop Surfing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ACCEPTED] Prop Blocking Cave + Prop Surfing.

(No proof on the Prop surfing but for the Prop blocking Cave in Atol I have)

Time: Around 1:30AM-2:00AM Canadian Atlantic
    Date: June 5 (In the morning)
    Server: 64.34.182.109:27016
    Names:
    [Loli]Nannerpuss {SS} (Never got it)
    [Loli]Tombatam {SS} (STEAM_0:1:27078352)

FULL STORY:

It was late, I was bored, so I was like "Im gunna walk around and look at everyones stuff just to see how their doing" So when I get to their island, they kill me. I get mad, killed them both ONCE each. So they decide "Hey lets just go kill them over and over."
    So they killed us a couple of times, then we got ticked off and decided to hide in the cave with a door. They come over, put a factory in the way, then build two trees.

Sidenote: Nannerpuss was the Main Propblocker using Tombatam's Props (Prop protection)

Screenshots:
    http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6696/156105337.png
    http://i46.tinypic.com/k20lk.png
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1286/156104705.png

lol I think that's pretty funny LOL
    ~~~ Hardcore Gaming Since 1995 ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by BFishY View Post
      lol I think that's pretty funny LOL
      I was ticked off at the time, but looking back I had a laugh, I was in the gave with over 400 Grain + Water living off a Fountain and Bread that I was making. xD Was interested for the time.

Comment

Who was based on that island, you or them?
        RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.
        RKS | SmithNo13 : durrr... What?
        ODKL being deep. Me being tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithno13 View Post
          Who was based on that island, you or them?
          The island with the Cave? Us (Me + Fire2box) They were based on I think it was called Main Island.

Comment

what I heard it was Jash and his friend.

Comment

Well, ban or not? Although these Loli guys are all a bunch of minges usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake 123 View Post
                what I heard it was Jash and his friend.
                What did you hear about me?

Comment

sorry didn't say that right i was just responding to smithno13

Comment

I say ban, they are pretty mingy.
                    RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.
                    RKS | SmithNo13 : durrr... What?
                    ODKL being deep. Me being tired.

Comment

ya I agree with Smith, I have played with theme before and they are really mingy.

Comment

I was on 15 minutes ago (1:15 EST) and they strolled into my base, said they were looking around, I asked them to leave. They ignored me, broke my shelter, stole the easter egg computer and started running. I fired a few shots with the intent to kill, then thye overpowered me and killed me. I chased the guy with the computer and was killed yet again. I walk over to their base to be diplomatic, and my reward was yet a third death. so now I'm idling as a crow over their base and I've been trying to reason with them. Them being nannerpuss and tom, but tom is the bigger offender. I vote ban them both, total minges.

Comment

I think we should give them a pretty long ban. Also, try to post images as an attachment for future reference.
                          sigpic
                          This is my signature.

Comment

Nannerpus has been making fun of me and a few others, mocking our voices. For example if I say "Yes! I am the highest level in the server!" he replies in a nerdy slobbery lisp sortof sounding like "sh" in words, obviously not his voice, "Oh look at me i'm so awsome I play this game constantly because I have no life! I have like the best pokemon cards too!" This however isn't that bad, but when he's angry at what I have legally done in the game (for example kill him when he enters my base) he throws a fit and swares alot at me. He not only does this to me, but a few others. He seems to be a vocal bully of anyone acting in the slightest childish or nerdy.

Comment

Since theres no edit button, I would also like to mention Tombat making a tribe about genocide against Jewish people.
                              sigpic
                              This is my signature.

Comment

Working...
                              X