[ACCEPTED] Ban on DarkRP: Soldier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ACCEPTED] Ban on DarkRP: Soldier

This guy always acts bad to me and the others. When i try to rp (like running a gun store) He runs in and steals all my guns and kills me. His Reason: He needed them. He stole over 50 guns from me and He random dms me all the time, even when i tell him to stop. I demote him from cop but he goes back to the job again, Overall this guy has stolen about $6000 worth of stuff from me and only paid $1000 back. Whenever I ask him why he being a total a$$wipe he says his bi***y friend was playing. I really doubt that right now. And I really don't feel like role-playing with a guy who doesn't know when to stop being a jerk.

RP Name And real name (i think): Soldier
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5311746
    Last edited by Darthkatzs; 12-31-2008, 07:29 PM.
    sigpic

i am kinda tired of him acting the way he is
    sigpic

Comment

No need to look this up in the logs, I played with him and it's true.
      Ban request accepted!
      "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."
      ~As said by a great Belgian

Comment

of topic
        what does bi***y mean?

Comment

Originally posted by uberdell View Post
          of topic
          what does bi***y mean?
          Bitchy? most likely
          "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."
          ~As said by a great Belgian

Comment

probably
            i hate this whole thing where the message has to be a certain number of characters

Comment

put a lot of spaces between the last word and the period. it works and doesn't look bad.

Comment

ooohhh .

Comment

Working...
                X