[REJECTED] The Cats Pajamas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REJECTED] The Cats Pajamas

Enough is enough.. We have got to do something about Cats. He DMs constantly and without provocation, exploits cop powers and generally annoys everyone on the server. He attempts to get around demotions and if he does get demoted he just goes and wreaks havoc with another job. He needs to be taught some kind of lesson because he has always been this way and I don't think he's ever going to grow out of it. Tree should back me up later.

ya tree will because he told me awhile back he never liked him to start with and judging by what u saided nethier would I
    sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

I think this is a case fore PY as we are talking about a relativally old member here.
      "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."
      ~As said by a great Belgian

Comment

I'm on the servers alot and cats just is afk with druglabs and moneyprinters. when he's not afk he is deming, killing cops, bombing gundealers, ect.
        sigpic

Comment

I seen him weeks ago. (I'm not on gmod often right now) But never had any problems. This must have just started going on recently?
          "I'm only mean to people who deserve it."

Comment

He's always been like this. This ban report is a long time coming.

Comment

-I agree. Cat randomly kills every class, steals gun shipments and other steal-able stuff, and is a general nuisance. I vote for him banned, at least temporarily.

Comment

I second Gmoder. Cats should be temporarily banned until he learns his lesson. Cats is a fun guy, but he constantly DM's, even when i was mobboss he killed me. He needs to go play CSS more then dark RP.
                I Wonder if I can spawn a PHX 3 explosive barrel in RP. Oh carp I can!

Now I wonder if I can spawn a bomb. HOLY SHIT!!:47:

"You just got shacked bitch!" -Killer in The Woods

Comment

i agree!! i only try to be a good gundealer!! and as soon i get a shipment or a moneyprinter he blows my shop up (litaraly!!) then he steals evvery thing i owns, and after he is done with that he ranbomly DM everyone!!!
                  I want to see her face when she eats my cream!
                  - Dr. Walter Bishop

Comment

i have mixed feeling about this...it feels like i betraying a fellow RKS member...he has been dming a lot though
                    sigpic

Comment

He has been stealing gun shipments then using them to kill every one. Or when he is a gangster all he does is kill every one. Dosnt do anything else but.
                      I Wonder if I can spawn a PHX 3 explosive barrel in RP. Oh carp I can!

Now I wonder if I can spawn a bomb. HOLY SHIT!!:47:

"You just got shacked bitch!" -Killer in The Woods

Comment

Prasie the lord! I've been waiting for this day to come. I even have pre-selected theme music to play as we speak....
                        9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
                        9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
                        9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
                        9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

Comment

I hate to be a taddle tale, but this iswhat happened when I steam chatted him bout it

RKS | Conmanx360: Hey
                          RKS l The Cats Pajamas: hey
                          RKS | Conmanx360: I would check the forums, somebody wants you banned.
                          RKS | Conmanx360: Song does.
                          RKS l The Cats Pajamas: <_____<
                          RKS l The Cats Pajamas: oh well truthfully I wasnt gonna be in the clan much longer doubt I will get banned though
                          RKS l The Cats Pajamas: Mainly because I wanted to join a tf2 clan
                          RKS | Conmanx360: I dunno.
                          RKS l The Cats Pajamas: and you can only be in 1
                          RKS | Conmanx360: Treebark was going to post against you too.
                          RKS l The Cats Pajamas: well treebarks a **** <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Conmanx360 View Post
                            I hate to be a taddle tale, but this iswhat happened when I steam chatted him bout it

RKS | Conmanx360: Hey
                            RKS l The Cats Pajamas: hey
                            RKS | Conmanx360: I would check the forums, somebody wants you banned.
                            RKS | Conmanx360: Song does.
                            RKS l The Cats Pajamas: <_____<
                            RKS l The Cats Pajamas: oh well truthfully I wasnt gonna be in the clan much longer doubt I will get banned though
                            RKS l The Cats Pajamas: Mainly because I wanted to join a tf2 clan
                            RKS | Conmanx360: I dunno.
                            RKS l The Cats Pajamas: and you can only be in 1
                            RKS | Conmanx360: Treebark was going to post against you too.
                            RKS l The Cats Pajamas: well treebarks a **** <_<
                            *GASP* a traitor! I hope this doesn't turn into another masterlight thing

Comment

well I really was going to leave clan soon but wasn't gonna stop playing on server >____>
                              Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X