[REJECTED] ban request for woodchipz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REJECTED] ban request for woodchipz

yo py i would like you to ban woodchips he has abused his cp door breacher and will get demoted but he keeps doing it.
    thanks,
    ndp1415
    Last edited by Darthkatzs; 03-10-2009, 03:01 AM.

Need evidence.

Comment

And a time when it happened
      "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."
      ~As said by a great Belgian

Comment

Ok this is what happened he had money printer i saw it through the window so i got warrant and broke in and destroyed it he then freaked out at me and demoted also fire had to kick him because ndp had propblocked a moneyprinter in the subways well actually there were 2 money printers and two druglabs he was with someone else so dont even try ndp
        Woody:44:Woodchipper

Comment

Originally posted by Woodchipz View Post
          Ok this is what happened he had money printer i saw it through the window so i got warrant and broke in and destroyed it he then freaked out at me and demoted also fire had to kick him because ndp had propblocked a moneyprinter in the subways well actually there were 2 money printers and two druglabs he was with someone else so dont even try ndp
          lol woodchipz FYI the drug lab limit is only 1
          sigpic

Comment

sorry for the double post (no edit button??)
            but i think ndp can "try" as you say since everyone on these forums has a voice on their opinions. So you can't tell him to "not even try". But I'm staying neutral on this one.
            sigpic

Comment

This seems to often reoccur in these arguments so I would just like to point out that money printers and drug labs aren't illegal on the server.

If they were, I think we can all agree, that they would not even be there.

Also, Saumik is right, this is a forum and by definition, people can openly voice their opinions and arguments
              sigpic

Comment

Abusing CP door breacher isn't exactly the best reason for a ban. This is what the demotion is for. If people didn't like him as a cop they wouldn't have re voted him as one.

I have no opinion one way or the other on this ban, but the reason for the ban (to me at least) seems unclear and lacking evidence.

Comment

I second that.
                  sigpic

Comment

To Shamiz: Wait this isn't Communism?

To Dirty: Yes drug labs and money printers ARE always illegal.

To ODKL: I agree as well.
                    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
                    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
                    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
                    9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

Comment

Originally posted by Treebark View Post
                      To Shamiz: Wait this isn't Communism?

To Dirty: Yes drug labs and money printers ARE always illegal.

To ODKL: I agree as well.
                      Well....

to my opinion...the second druglab must be another guys druglab.. and then money printer.....well 2 is only the avail ammount. Cops have the right to breach in the house/base if they have a warrant or the mayor has to make it since the approve thing in the mayors option is broken... btw was there a mayor when this happened?
                      Last edited by PY004; 20 Hours Ago at 08:05 AM..

Comment

lol why'd you quote me?

Comment

lie

holt crap woodchipz that is a big dam lie!

Comment

Originally posted by ]Tpg[ Insider II View Post
                            Well....

to my opinion...the second druglab must be another guys druglab.. and then money printer.....well 2 is only the avail ammount. Cops have the right to breach in the house/base if they have a warrant or the mayor has to make it since the approve thing in the mayors option is broken... btw was there a mayor when this happened?
                            First of all...it would be pointless to take someone else's druglab because they would still be making the money. Now what I don't get in this case is that he says it in the subways, yet "he saw it through the window". Also wood says that he battering rammed the door after getting a warrant, but i thought he said it was "propblocked"
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.rkszone.com/images/imported/2009/03/128.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X