[REJECTED] Generosity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REJECTED] Generosity

Generosity has been stirring up trouble in the server every time I see him. He prop blocks to escape from cops, spams wire text screens and has said in the server "I could care less if I get banned"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darthkatzs; 04-11-2009, 02:05 PM.
    RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.
    RKS | SmithNo13 : durrr... What?
    ODKL being deep. Me being tired.

Congrats, you took pictures... Which prove absolutely nothing The first picture you took pictures of was not a prop block, the door up to the roof was indeed lock pickable/ cop battering ramable as long as there is at least one entrance its not a prop block...

pics 3-5 was in response to your "Trespassers will be shot" Wired text screen, I don't get how that is any bad, considering there is a maximum amount of wire screens available to a normal player like me, I'm pretty sure its 15.

Pic 6 I am confused what your trying to prove, besides the fact that your prop blocking.

Also in response to the part where I said " I could care less if I get banned." You might want to include the whole story, It went something like this.

Generosity- " Smith everytime I come on your prop blocking."
    smithNo13- " It's not prop blocking, I'm trying to stop you guys from coming in."
    Generosity- " Oh well, I'm gathering evidence"
    smithNo13- " I got so much stuff yo report you for"

This is where I said-
    Generosity " I'm got other games I can play."
    Generosity " I'm only playing rp because I don't feel like playing Wow"
    Generosity " so go ahead and do what you want"
    Generosity " Cause I could care less if I could get banned."

To be quite honest smith your being quite hypocritical, Considering that was my one and only time I impartial prop blocked( roof door that led into my little fort was enterable lockable and was able to be warranted and etc.) EVERYTIME I am on there is a prop block on your doors.
    "I play Video games" -Generosity

Comment

That base Generosity made is badass.

And the first screenshot is decieving because it looks like you're propblocked in but you're inst in the cylinder from pic #2
      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
      9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

Comment

Thanks treebark XD, The best part was my escape slider

Comment

lol That slide was cool, and you like didn't get falling damage

Comment

The prop block was at the end of the cylinder, you could enter it, but he quickly placed the cover after he ran through. It is like placing a propblock in that alley near spawn while running away from cops. There is a way around, but you have to go all the way around the map to get to them.
            RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.

Comment

The prop block was at the end of the cylinder, you could enter it, but he quickly placed the cover after he ran through. It is like placing a propblock in that alley near spawn while running away from cops. There is a way around, but you have to go all the way around the map to get to them.

Comment

When did smith get admin!?!?!?
                sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

I never did such a thing! Plus there was a way in anyways, and you never chose to use it, so that's your fault. Nice double post of the same thing though

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    When did smith get admin!?!?!?
                    probably bought it

Comment

Wait, he propblocked his own slide. I don't see any harm in propblocking his own slide so people can't use it. All I can really deduct from everything is that Smith just wants to get back at Generosity.

Comment

Yes, Indeed. ( I had to throw a yes in there to make my post longer.)

Comment

He didnt block his own slide, that was not the slide. He ran through that tunnel and blocked it from the other side once he was on the roof.

Comment

just a quick statement about a pet peeve I have always had..
                            The phrase goes "I couldn't care less," because logically, if you could care less than you obviously care at least a little bit.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol @ Cobra

Comment

Working...
                              X