[ACCEPTED] Why am I banned again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ACCEPTED] Why am I banned again?

Name: Bloody Quarantine (Little brother plays as Trick or Trick'd)
    Banned from 66.135.54.131:27015 - TX CS:S Jailbreak
    No Idea - Monday, around 9 am?
    Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:14247480
    Explanation: It says I am banned. I haven't been on since the weekend. I asked my brother if he played recently. He told me he was playing as T following orders and he was kicked. I now find that I am banned. I would like to know why and who keeps kicking/banning my account. This is the seccond time in a week I have innocently been banned.
    Last edited by Darthkatzs; 04-21-2009, 06:09 PM.

You're going to have to wait for darthkatzs to respond. It seems that he made a mistake typing in the command and didn't type in a reason.

Comment

OK thanks.

Comment

Bloody Quarantine, is there anything else that happened?

Comment

Nope. I find it interesting that some Admins find reasons to ban us. Thankfully, fair/nice people are on here all the time like PY004.

Comment

I banned trick, And I typed in a reason(don't know why it got deleted).
            He had a swastika in his spray. Warned him a couple of times about it, but kept the spray.
            I take these matters seriously.
            "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."
            ~As said by a great Belgian

Comment

i confirm this i was there

Comment

I will ask him why he didn't listen to the warning. I will also immediately change the spray and delete the picture. I apologize for the offence taken by the swastika. Never again will it be seen. Additionally, I will ensure that he will never change the spray, for he does not realize there is a difference between funny and offensive.

Comment

I agree with Darth

Swastikas ain't no joke
                  9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
                  9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
                  9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
                  9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

Comment

Ok, I will accept this unban request, but if I ever see that swastika again, you're getting a permaban without any warning.
                    "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."
                    ~As said by a great Belgian

Comment

Thankyou for understanding. I hope to limit his use of my account. It is not worth the trouble he gets me into.

Comment

BTW, this isn't another excuse he uses, its true, his brother goes on his account.

Comment

Thanks Lulu. For some reason, my IP is still banned. Can someone double check this?

Comment

Fixed. Should be able to join now.

Comment

Working...
                            X