• Show
Clear All

• [ACCEPTED] FinalBoss

a.
    Ӎṝ٫Ṏẅṋ

b. 66.135.54.131:27015 - TX CS:S Jailbreak

c. around 10:00 pm eastern time 4-23-09

d. STEAM_0:0:6868321

e. ok i was afk and when i got back i was kicked and banned, i figured i was votebanned because they couldnt find me or sumthing, but then i tried today and i was still banned, i hav no idea y i was banned and i really enjoy this server,
    thank you

Here is the Reason Straight from the Ban!
    Pretending to be in RKS when not.
    Banned by: PY
    How dare u pretend u are in RKS when u are Not! i say stay banned!
    sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

i thought that when u become a member on this website, u become a member of the clan, i know i made a mistake but i will never do it again, plz i love this server

Comment

Sry, I liked playing with you, but you should know better. I TOLD you when you asked to READ the stickies in the recruitment forum...
        "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."
        ~As said by a great Belgian

Comment

Well you will have to talk to PY about this or Darth because they are the ban mangement
          sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

He's not bad, he's just stupid.
            "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."

Comment

Rofl^ Darth ur like a Judge! Ur stupid now leave lol PLus forgot to add he sent me like 2 pms saying help me signup and i could not reply to help him because he did not allow Pms to be sent to him, So i can see how he is stupid lol
              sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

lol, he pmed me about it too and i told him how...

Comment

ok yes i was stupid but also mis lead think that i needed to be recruited because of this forum http://www.rkszone.com/forums/showth...t=member+ranks i thought i could put the clan tag, but put the recruit logo at the end, i think its a little confusing, and an anyone could make a simple mistake : (

Comment

That, my friend, is why you always read and make sure before you do anything.
                    sigpic

Comment

I asked 3 times for you to identify yourself. You were talking to others, but not responding to me. I will leave this one to darthkatzs to deal with.

Comment

You're clearly not capable of functioning in a normal situation, could you tell me how old you are?

Comment

i did not see anyone askin me question i swear

Comment

i am 16 years old

Comment

Pffff, I will unban you, but if PY agrees with me, you will be unable to join RKS.
                              You've clearly shown that you are not mature enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X