Announcement

Collapse

Do not wear RKS tags just because you registered on the forums! You have to file an application first!

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
See more
See less

[FAQ] What are the Picture Posting Rules?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FAQ] What are the Picture Posting Rules?

From now on, please do not link pictures from other sites including photobucket, etc. Use the attachments on the server. I had enough of getting spammed with advertisements or being leaded to another site, etc when I click to see larger pictures. One leading example is photobucket. I had enough of clicking on a picture to see the same sized picture and ad popup, only to have to click it again to get a bigger picture and more advertisements.

lol Damn advertisements
    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
    9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

Comment

How about direct linking? you can avoid advertisements that way.
      RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.
      RKS | SmithNo13 : durrr... What?
      ODKL being deep. Me being tired.

Comment

No, I think that is what he meant smith. I personally think it is easier to upload it here.

Comment

Direct link = link to page with only picture on it, and a white background. Used for signatures, etc. What he is talking about it thumbnailing, where you click it to go to the bigger picture and you see the pic surrounded by ads.
          RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.
          RKS | SmithNo13 : durrr... What?
          ODKL being deep. Me being tired.

Comment

Yeah. Direct linking on pages takes up sapce on the screen. Just thumbnail it,

Comment

Always use the attachment. I also had enough of the forums being ridiculously extended sideways.

Comment

Because the ads make the website free for users because with out ads then people will probably have to pay for the site. ( I think )

Comment

Holy god this thread is old, wtf Cherry?

Comment

4 months old.

NECROMANCY!

Comment

What just cause the thread is old I can't post? :V

Comment

Exactly .

Comment

Bumping old threads is stupid. You replied to a 4 month old post. I think after 4 months, he doesn't care about the advertisement question anymore.. Let alone ever REMEMBER it.
                          "I'm only mean to people who deserve it."

Comment

Working...
                          X