Announcement

Collapse

Do not wear RKS tags just because you registered on the forums! You have to file an application first!

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
See more
See less

WHY ISNT HE ADMIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY ISNT HE ADMIN

Why isnt steelcat admin i have seen many admins think he should and lots of members like him i havent seen him break a single rule at all and people think he should have admin if anyone else thinks he should have admin comment on this thread he deserves admin

This is REALLY starting to get suspicious.

Comment

I agree with Lelouch.
      sigpic

Comment

None of these people are me, nor was it my idea for them to post... <.<

Comment

I agree with Lulu too.
          Originally posted by Shamiz
          Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
          Originally posted by Conmanx360
          Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
          Originally posted by Shamiz
          No I lied

Comment

I think it's getting annoying like me and that's really bad

Comment

lol? this is getting out of hand. Yup just because a registered visitor asked for someone to get admin in two sentences we will totally do it.
              sigpic

Comment

@shamiz

it was one sentence, due to the amazing lack of punctuation/grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Tork View Post
                  Why isnt steelcat admin i have seen many admins think he should and lots of members like him i havent seen him break a single rule at all and people think he should have admin if anyone else thinks he should have admin comment on this thread he deserves admin
                  As much as there has been good things said about Steelcat, I have also received many complaints against him.

Furthermore, I do not give admin to non RKS members. I was seriously considering him at one point however until I found out that he left.

Comment

I call shenanigans on the whole thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

It would look a lot less suspicious if it wasn't some seemingly random person coming and only posting that.
                      "I'm only mean to people who deserve it."

Comment

Working...
                      X