Announcement

Collapse

Do not wear RKS tags just because you registered on the forums! You have to file an application first!

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
See more
See less

Starbank Redux 1.0.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbank Redux 1.0.0

This isn't really an announcement about RKSZone but this seemed to be the best place to put it.

PCMod is no longer required for Starbank as I've created "Starbank Redux". http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=94514

This allows you to have a working banker class in DarkRP. I can't post this on facepunch since I'm banned forever but please feel free to let your friends know about it if you think it's cool. :P

Wow that's annoying on FP's part. They seem to ban for whatever reason they see fit.

I used to like the Starbank and I had fun playing it. I'm kind of interested to see how this is. Thanks for the update Phil!

EDIT: Darn I have to log in to download.
    EDIT2: "Your username has weird characters or numbers!" LOL
    EDIT3: Verifying
    EDIT4: Finally got it. Will test this out later.

Comment

Lol, why did you get banned?
      What's up with all this retarded behaviour on the part of the Facepunch moderators?

EDIT: Lolwut? "Leaking content from the Gold Member Forum" . Wtf is this retardedness?
      Last edited by Darthkatzs; 03-25-2010, 06:50 PM.
      "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."
      ~As said by a great Belgian

Comment

Facepunch bans for nonsense. LOL

Comment

Yeah, it's totally not fair. I was talking about something I was making which I had also briefly commented about 4 months ago in the GM forum. The moderator obviously remembered that I had mentioned it there, considered it exclusive info and permabanned me for somehow sharing it with the non-elites. I'll keep releasing stuff but less people will know it exists for now. Screw Hezzy.
          Last edited by philxyz; 03-26-2010, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Is there any way to appeal?

Comment

I think there is not.

Face Punch sucks D:
              Originally posted by Shamiz
              Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
              Originally posted by Conmanx360
              Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
              Originally posted by Shamiz
              No I lied

Comment

I rejoined. I'm ph:lxyz now

Comment

Garry himself is looking into it Phil. We'll see what comes out of it.
                  "Man is cruel. But if man weren't cruel, he wouldn't exist, as it is his cruelness that protects him from his enemies."

Comment

WOOT Darth to teh rescue!

Comment

haha ya go darth...and that is stupid that you got banned for releasing your own stuff lol or sharing or w/e you did lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darthkatzs View Post
                        Garry himself is looking into it Phil. We'll see what comes out of it.
                        Nice, thanks.

Comment

Keep us informed of how it goes. Hopefully it will work out.

Comment

Did anything happen yet Phil? I used hte only medium Garry reads, Twitter, he replied that he would check it out, but no news since then.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't been unbanned. Thanks for asking garry although I'm using my new account for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X