Announcement

Collapse

Do not wear RKS tags just because you registered on the forums! You have to file an application first!

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
See more
See less

Pyter system reinstated....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyter system reinstated....

You can now purchase certain privileges with pyters such as respected, admin, darkrp credits, etc. The price sheet will be published shortly, so everyone start spamming the forums (within reason)!

Originally posted by PY004 View Post
    You can now purchase certain privileges with pyters such as respected, admin, darkrp credits, etc. The price sheet will be published shortly, so everyone start spamming the forums (within reason)!
    Awesome, now I can finally do something with my pyters. (THIS IS NOT SPAM *COUGH*)

Comment

Yes!

Finally something that will make my years of spamming worth it.

(THISISNOTMORECHARACTERSTOGETMOREPYTERSLOL)
      Originally posted by Shamiz
      Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
      Originally posted by Conmanx360
      Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
      Originally posted by Shamiz
      No I lied

Comment

Oh boy! This is so exciting! I am dying in excitement! Help me!
        sigpic
        This is my signature.

Comment

So claims the person with the lowest pyters.

Comment

I can't wait since guppy has stopped posting on the GGO D:
            sigpic

Comment

Sweet! My 5k pyters can go to good use
              RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.
              RKS | SmithNo13 : durrr... What?
              ODKL being deep. Me being tired.

Comment

Actually im pretty sure I have the lowest
                sigpic

Comment

There's a list available.
                  http://www.rkszone.com/kbank.php?top=toprichest

Also preliminary pricing model suggests 1000 pyters for respected, 2500 for admin. This is on a monthly basis. So, approx. 125 posts a month approx will get you respected status, approx. 320 gives you admin status.

There are also bonuses for time you spend on the TF2 server given out every 2 weeks.

Comment

Thats a lot of posts per month lol
                    sigpic
                    This is my signature.

Comment

Not much considering that you earn a lot more for playing in the TF2 servers.
                      Also there are dividends, and events that bring in pyters, etc.
                      Furthermore, Lulu once posted 500+ in a month. Not that hard lol. Just dont spam it with useless topics. Past interesting game articles and news, or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by PY004 View Post
                        Not much considering that you earn a lot more for playing in the TF2 servers.
                        Also there are dividends, and events that bring in pyters, etc.
                        Furthermore, Lulu once posted 500+ in a month. Not that hard lol. Just dont spam it with useless topics. Past interesting game articles and news, or whatever.
                        Don't be jealous.

Comment

Wait... You just said lulu posted 500 times in a month, then went on to say dont spam... "Lulu" and "Dont spam" are contradictory.
                          RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.
                          RKS | SmithNo13 : durrr... What?
                          ODKL being deep. Me being tired.

Comment

Originally posted by smithno13 View Post
                            Wait... You just said lulu posted 500 times in a month, then went on to say dont spam... "Lulu" and "Dont spam" are contradictory.
                            Says the person whose title is "Inbelievable Bullshit"

Comment

Originally posted by Lulu View Post
                              Don't be jealous.
                              No need to be jealous. I don't need to spam to get good postcount. It's a nice little feature called "Edit Postcount".

Comment

Working...
                              X