Announcement

Collapse

Do not wear RKS tags just because you registered on the forums! You have to file an application first!

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
See more
See less

PY004 is busy! (and the Stranded Server)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PY004 is busy! (and the Stranded Server)

Okay so for today and most likely all of tomorrow, I will be really busy and may not be online for more than a couple minutes at a time. I have to file a lot of forms at three different Universities since I will be participating in a program this semester.

I promise I will have the Stranded server fixed by the end of the day (today) and the rest of the GMOD servers will be up on Thursday. The TF2 servers are getting a overhaul also on Thursday or Friday.

Good luck!
    sigpic

Comment

Stranded is now fixed.

Comment

GL with your program, and could you PM a time when we could finish the FLserver (IFSO config, and FLhook installation and plugins. Kinda like the Mani admin plugin, works similarly). I want to know a time so I can pre-config some .ini files and locate some good plugins.

Comment

House let me know a good time as I will be present as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X