Announcement

Collapse

Do not wear RKS tags just because you registered on the forums! You have to file an application first!

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
See more
See less

[FINISHED] Money Detector and Smart Constraint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FINISHED] Money Detector and Smart Constraint

As the title says, Money Detector for the RP server and Smart Constraint for the Spacebuild
    sigpic
    This is my signature.

what do those two things do?

Comment

I think money decector counts the money there is in a certain radius, and im not sure what smart constraint does :/
      Originally posted by Shamiz
      Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
      Originally posted by Conmanx360
      Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
      Originally posted by Shamiz
      No I lied

Comment

smart weld i think

Comment

Money detector is a wire tool that counts the money placed near it, which can be used for donation boxes, vending machines, etc. Smart constraint selects a bunch of props you own and then nocollides and welds them so that they can move without clanking all over the place, which is good when spacebuild requires so many props.
          sigpic
          This is my signature.

Comment

Money Detector Download Link:

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=90117

Comment

Smart Constraint installed on spacebuild server. Money detector will be installed on darkrp on the next reboot.

Comment

Money detector installed.

Comment

Working...
                X