Announcement

Collapse

Do not wear RKS tags just because you registered on the forums! You have to file an application first!

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
See more
See less

How to fix your Garry's Mod.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix your Garry's Mod.

This is information on a temporary fix for Garry's Mod.

Step 1: Download GCFScape from here: http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/fil...cfscape180.exe

Step 2: Navigate to your steamapps folder, probably located here: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\

Step 3: Open GCFScape, and copy the path previously posted into the navigator.

Step 4: Open the "garrysmod content" GCF file.

Step 5: Click garrysmod, and drag that into: <path>\garrysmod\

Step 6: Launch GMod, you should be set!
    sigpic
    -- Thanatos -- RKS Developer
    Steam Info
    Thanatos
    STEAM_0:0:16419365
    To add me: draconic813

doesn't this just set your garry's mod to what it was before the update?

Comment

Whatever it did, it works. Stop asking questions, just trust me. I am, and have been, playing Garry's Mod successfully on my own server for hours.
      sigpic
      Steam Info
      Thanatos

Comment

I was already able to get into garrys mod.. I just wasn't able to log onto the servers.. most likely since they have not been updated yet.

Comment

After the recent update, certain functionality was lost for most people. This fixes it. Temporarily.
          sigpic
          Steam Info
          Thanatos

Comment

Working...
          X