Announcement

Collapse

Do not wear RKS tags just because you registered on the forums! You have to file an application first!

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
See more
See less

good news on the new update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news on the new update

Blackops server, which team garry usually does gmod tests on, is now running, everyone can join it that updated, so the new update should come soon.

Blackops is a traitorous, hacking DICKHEAD. If you go on his server, good chance he can hack you. I've seen it done.
    sigpic
    -- Thanatos -- RKS Developer
    Steam Info
    Thanatos
    STEAM_0:0:16419365
    To add me: draconic813

Comment

He was part of FH, until the owner kicked him out. He was a co-founder. He has copies of Serenity, and can and will impersonate you on servers.
      sigpic
      Steam Info
      Thanatos

Comment

Bleh, our servers are going to take forever. A clean install did not fix the issue.

Comment

You need to get the right gameinfo.txt file also. A clean install would not get you the right one.
          sigpic
          Steam Info
          Thanatos

Comment

Yeah, I got it, but still doesn't work.

Comment

thanatos this has nothing to do with gameinfo.txt, he patched that already, the new problem "Garry Newman: The problem is that you have to set certain attributes on files when packing up for Steam. They were erased, somehow. Patch coming."

Comment

Originally posted by Newbrict View Post
                thanatos this has nothing to do with gameinfo.txt, he patched that already, the new problem "Garry Newman: The problem is that you have to set certain attributes on files when packing up for Steam. They were erased, somehow. Patch coming."
                New Patch- Garry: Somehow, the patch erased all the server files. Patch coming. Oh wait...

Comment

Working...
                X