• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteelCat

• a. Your in game name: Skelcho

• b. Your age 20
    • c. STEAM ID Not sure, its on the forums here somewhere
    • d. Games you play: I currently play a lot of Dota 2 and WoW, some occasional Gmod
    • e. Where you live Florida
    • f. Why you want to join RKS is great man, for years the members of RKS have delivered me hours of entertainment that keeps me coming back again and again. I love it here. Its like a place where you can wear no pants and not worry what people think. I love it! I know i've made mistakes, but who hasn't I hope you will consider.
    • g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games): Of course, RKS is my life.
    • h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise. I'll never leave the forums.

The suspense is killing me boys

Comment

Then you shall have more suspense.

Comment

+1 rep

Comment

Its okay PY, I know that in time you will make the right call.

Thanks Narlex! It means a lot to get a +1 from such an important player! )

Comment

bump!

Comment

I don't know who you are so I flipped a coin and it was heads. +1
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Guppy80
              ~MDReckless becomes aroused, Chartalas gains incresed ATK/DEF/and SPD, MDReckless learns the new spell Fondle Fortitude~
              RKS | Guppy [LDR]: Fondle Fortitude [ 40 mp ] - The caster physically gropes target ally in various locations, giving target ally boosted Attack, Strength, Speed, and Defence for 3 attacking strikes.

Comment

Thanks man, means a lot to me.

Comment

Working...
                X