Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[RESIGNED] Application: Legguar (steam name "js82jumper")

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RESIGNED] Application: Legguar (steam name "js82jumper")

A. js82jumper
    B. 14
    C. STEAM_0:0:3701153
    D. Often: Garry's Mod, WoW, Just Cause 2,
    sometimes: CS:SS, TF2,
    E. Washington, United States
    F. Looks like a great community and i think that I can benifit from it and could help its younger/not as skilled members
    G.I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)
    H. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.

Notes: Currently not alwasys able to get on once a week as im in scouting activities for BSA and have church/schoool/home duties/responsibilities,

sorry about the last 6-7 lines accidently changed font to black it reads:
    G.I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)
    H. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.

Notes: Currently not alwasys able to get on once a week as im in scouting activities for BSA and have church/schoool/home duties/responsibilities,

Comment

BSA? WoW? definite yes

Comment

Black text, gentlemen.

I'm wary of his being 14, but at least he's honest. That 7-digit steam ID he has is probably about as old as he is, so he's probably pretty good by now!

I say yes tentatively.

Also, I was an eagle scout so BSA is a plus. Unless it stands for something else, like butt secks anonymous. I mean, that would be okay if he was into butt secks, we all enjoy the occasional butt secks, but it wouldn't be a plus so much as a neutral thing on the list.

Comment

Younger members?
          14 is about as young as it comes bro.
          RKS | ODKL: Keep a foot in the past, another in the future and your mind in the present.
          RKS | SmithNo13 : durrr... What?
          ODKL being deep. Me being tired.

Comment

I tyhink he's pretty good. Plus in one year, he will be pretty mature.
            I vote yes.

Comment

I love this guy, He's like me except not. I don't even know who the heck he is....What is your gearscore?
              sigpic

Comment

Legguar Lv 80 NE DK
                on Deathwing
                GS: in the 4000s (can't check til later today)
                http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ing&cn=Legguar

Comment

haven't been able to do many raids so all my gear is heroic drop and emblem

Comment

Oh noes another WoW player!!! lol

Comment

I'm always up for having younger members around >
                      ~~~ Hardcore Gaming Since 1995 ~~~

Comment

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...kull&cn=Shamiz
                        http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...kull&cn=Anodyn
                        sigpic

Comment

transfer to Laughing Skull. NOW. and since Dirty is never going to see this thread:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Dirtydeeds - Go DKs - 5726 GS

Comment

i'll create a dk there but i won't transfer becuase i play on deathwing to play with friends i know from school.

Comment

my GS is 4301.

Comment

Working...
                              X