Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

giant quote pyramid itt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • giant quote pyramid itt

    Starve a fever, feed a cold, behead a zombie

  • #2
    Originally posted by Nomad View Post
    Starve a fever, feed a cold, behead a zombie
    No man stands so tall as when he stoops to lift a child

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nomad View Post
      Starve a fever, feed a cold, behead a zombie
      Originally posted by Song View Post
      No man stands so tall as when he stoops to lift a child
      When all is lost, find more
      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
      9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

      Comment


      • #4
        A man is not judged by the wrong of his actions but by the good in his life
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nomad View Post
          Starve a fever, feed a cold, behead a zombie
          Originally posted by Song
          No man stands so tall as when he stoops to lift a child
          Originally posted by treebark
          When all is lost, find more
          Originally posted by DirtydeedsDUN2u
          A man is not judged by the wrong of his actions but by the good in his life
          Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Song! View Post
            Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.
            "Start every day with a smile and get it over with." —W.C. Fields

            Comment


            • #7
              "I can get you anything you need Diamonds, Drugs, Guns you name it!" ~Sniper!
              sigpic

              Sig made by Sniper

              Comment


              • #8
                "Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far." -Theodore Roosevelt
                "I'm only mean to people who deserve it."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Song! View Post
                  Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.
                  "Just continue the damn pyramd" - SinXx
                  Originally posted by Shamiz
                  Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
                  Originally posted by Conmanx360
                  Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
                  Originally posted by Shamiz
                  No I lied

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Quick Decisions are Unsafe Decisions - Anonymous

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ;Another ~Theodore Roosevelt
                      "I'm only mean to people who deserve it."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        'Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I am.'

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          "If at first you don't succeed, you fail" Gladus

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            "I like pie" - anonymus
                            Originally posted by Shamiz
                            Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
                            Originally posted by Conmanx360
                            Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
                            Originally posted by Shamiz
                            No I lied

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              "IMA FIREN MAH LAZOR" - The guy from the lazer collection.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X