Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chilled Chaos"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Chilled Chaos"

    v1.
    http://www.rkszone.com/images/imported/2009/03/153.jpg

    v2.
    http://www.rkszone.com/images/imported/2009/03/154.jpg

    v3.
    http://www.rkszone.com/images/imported/2009/03/155.jpg
    Last edited by PY004; 20 Hours Ago at 08:05 AM..

  • #2
    what the hell is that?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      A anime character... his power is ice so yeah I called it chilled chaos. He is very powerful too.
      Last edited by PY004; 20 Hours Ago at 08:05 AM..

      Comment


      • #4
        A) v1 is better
        B) thats a little nerdy dont you think?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by uberdell View Post
          A) v1 is better
          B) thats a little nerdy dont you think?
          lol, its a gaming forum, how much more nerdy can you get?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!! I believe thats Aqua Falzar Megaman. =P BTW I have all 6 of em. Great Gameboy series.

            Comment


            • #7
              Definitely megaman not just 'generic anime character'

              learn your MMBN

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Song! View Post
                Definitely megaman not just 'generic anime character'

                learn your MMBN
                It is anime and a gameboy series lawl.

                Comment


                • #9
                  no, i'm pretty sure its a pokemon of some sort.......

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    nope, its "Aqua Falzar Megaman" I googled it.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't get any credit for saying it was Aqua Falzar Megaman? How could you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lulu View Post
                        MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!! I believe thats Aqua Falzar Megaman. =P BTW I have all 6 of em. Great Gameboy series.
                        Megaman!! yeah its falzar :P I have all 6 of them too!!
                        Last edited by PY004; 20 Hours Ago at 08:05 AM..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'd got to say, the worst one of them all was 4 and the best one was 6 cause FALZAR RULES.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            just saying i googled what you said. I never played Megaman, I prefer good games.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sCobra View Post
                              just saying i googled what you said. I never played Megaman, I prefer good games.
                              Lol you mean like gmod?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X