The Community Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Community Story

I don't know what it was called, but we used to do this, just add onto the story, I'll start.

Once upon a time, there was a king called Treebark, he ruled the kingdom of trees.

One day, he decided to go on a walk to candy mountain and met Young the Lumberjack.

Comment

Young the Lumberjack was cutting down trees.

Comment

:P let me change the story path

Comment

while Treebark was meeting up with Young they heard a somewhat familiar sound, it was coming from behind the cotton candy bushes. Treebark slowly creeped over to the cotton bushes as young started eating the chocolate caramel trees. Treebark looks over the bush to find PY eating a Cookie bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kickass View Post
            :P let me change the story path
            Change it by going on with it.

Comment

it took a bit to type but you beat me in posting :P

Comment

then an evil prince named Dirty appeared in the flash of a brilliant light
                sigpic

Comment

who said, "You three must scavenge for me every single chocolate tree in the forest, and bring them back before 6 P.M. tomorrow, or I will kill Santa!"
                  sigpic

Comment

So Treebark, Dirty, Young, and PY began chopping down trees when they happened upon Jurrasic Park
                    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
                    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
                    9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
                    9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

Comment

A rare chocolate-tree eating T-rex rushed out and began racing towards the trees

Comment

And suddenly Sorros jumped out, searching for those who deny the awe-inspiring awesomeness of grammar.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Song!
                        Another annoyingly long post containing input no one cares about. Courtesy of sorros.

Comment

As he was jumping out the Cake who is a spy backstabbed him and piano cat played him out.

Comment

As if from the heavens, Song! descended from on high and shot the T-Rex with Cupid's arrow.

Comment

But then, a loud wretched yell shook the woods they stood in, "HAAAAAAAX!" and Song! plummeted to the ground with a computer moniter following.
                              sigpic
                              This is my signature.

Comment

Working...
                              X