Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peru fought the soviets...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peru fought the soviets...

    It didnt happen. I lied.
    Originally posted by Shamiz
    Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
    Originally posted by Conmanx360
    Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
    Originally posted by Shamiz
    No I lied

  • #2
    Im sorry but, NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY THIS WILL NEVER BE AS AWESOME AS THE ORIGINAL CANADA FOUGHT THE SOVIETS AND WON!!!!!!!!!.
    Originally posted by Ballistic
    I'm so awesome that I quoted myself in my own signature
    ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤
    ¨°º¤ø„¸TR4nc3 ¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨F0R3V3R``°º¤ø„¸
    ¸„ø¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸¤ø„¸

    Comment


    • #3
      Shining Path are kind of Soviets aren't they? Maybe not the Soviet union.. but the leftists at least...



      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdsuUlEP57g

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by philxyz View Post
        Shining Path are kind of Soviets aren't they? Maybe not the Soviet union.. but the leftists at least...



        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdsuUlEP57g
        Sendero Luminoso*



        Also, what was the link for?

        A siren?

        Lol?
        Originally posted by Shamiz
        Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
        Originally posted by Conmanx360
        Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
        Originally posted by Shamiz
        No I lied

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Saint View Post
          Sendero Luminoso*



          Also, what was the link for?

          A siren?

          Lol?
          I want one :O
          Originally posted by Spectrix
          You care way too much
          You should just be more like me
          I don't give a ****

          Comment


          • #6
            The alarms in Perú that sound like kids toys really made me lol!

            I think they may sound like this in the US too so it might be normal for you guys but the alarms in the UK are normally just the first part of the siren and don't sound like GI-joe's off-road action-alarm playset XD


            This is better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGYcnYLK_50

            Comment


            • #7
              Number of Cops in Peru:

              2
              Originally posted by Shamiz
              Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
              Originally posted by Conmanx360
              Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
              Originally posted by Shamiz
              No I lied

              Comment


              • #8
                number of clean cops in Peru:
                0
                I want to see her face when she eats my cream!
                - Dr. Walter Bishop

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by A-Man View Post
                  number of clean cops in Peru:
                  0
                  Very indeed.
                  Originally posted by Shamiz
                  Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
                  Originally posted by Conmanx360
                  Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
                  Originally posted by Shamiz
                  No I lied

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X