Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen up

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Listen up

    You are all gay


    [RKS|LDR]Guppy[PBU] foams at the mouth while chewing on Treebarks ass
    Originally posted by Shamiz
    Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
    Originally posted by Conmanx360
    Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
    Originally posted by Shamiz
    No I lied

  • #2
    Originally posted by Saint View Post
    You are all gay


    [RKS|LDR]Guppy[PBU] foams at the mouth while chewing on Treebarks ass
    I'm not. BITCH.

    Comment


    • #3
      Song! will be here soon to tell you what an idiot you are.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        iamthenight-batman-bat-signal-cel.jpg

        Huuurrrrrr
        Originally posted by Spectrix
        You care way too much
        You should just be more like me
        I don't give a ****

        Comment


        • #5
          These types of threads are the reason i quit posting, because most of the threads were like this.
          sigpic

          Sig made by Sniper

          Comment


          • #6
            Which is why a trash section was added ;D
            Originally posted by Spectrix
            You care way too much
            You should just be more like me
            I don't give a ****

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nsign View Post
              Which is why a trash section was added ;D
              and which is were most of the threads end up or they get locked. :\
              sigpic

              Sig made by Sniper

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nsign View Post
                [ATTACH]875[/ATTACH]

                Huuurrrrrr
                lolololololololol
                Originally posted by Shamiz
                Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
                Originally posted by Conmanx360
                Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
                Originally posted by Shamiz
                No I lied

                Comment


                • #9
                  So we better add another one which it should be called shit thread
                  IF YOU SEE THIS, ITS BEEN POSTED BY VLU. NOT ANYONE ELSE: PEACE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Seriously Song, everyone says gay, its just common slang, everybody uses it and says it daily, you dont have to post your ****ing gay furries all around the forums and spray them on the servers, we dont want to see them.

                    If this post offended you, Im sorry, but you know what, posting gay furry porn in every single thread on my "New threads list"is just way too much.

                    And dont come to me with "heterosexual porn offends me", because guess what, we dont share it.

                    You cant just come and spam the forums with a 1 billion furry porn pictures that will make other people feel uncomfortable just because you didnt liek something someone did.
                    Originally posted by Shamiz
                    Hey Conman, want to play GRP while we wait? hehe
                    Originally posted by Conmanx360
                    Haha, is there still a GRP? Cause I'd be glad to.
                    Originally posted by Shamiz
                    No I lied

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I thought it was funny
                      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
                      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
                      9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
                      9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lol! guess who called it! This guy!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Treebark View Post
                          I thought it was funny
                          My eyes burned.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Saint View Post
                            Seriously Song, everyone says gay, its just common slang, everybody uses it and says it daily, you dont have to post your ****ing gay furries all around the forums and spray them on the servers, we dont want to see them.

                            If this post offended you, Im sorry, but you know what, posting gay furry porn in every single thread on my "New threads list"is just way too much.

                            And dont come to me with "heterosexual porn offends me", because guess what, we dont share it.

                            You cant just come and spam the forums with a 1 billion furry porn pictures that will make other people feel uncomfortable just because you didnt liek something someone did.
                            Wait, what?
                            Originally posted by Spectrix
                            You care way too much
                            You should just be more like me
                            I don't give a ****

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              saint's got it all wrong. I didn't do it because of him or anything really.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X