This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would hapen if i were president

what would hapen if i were president ? vot shizno for the siznonian party you deside
    :14:
    ______E .· ` ' / ·. F_____
    YOUR FEAR FUELS ME
    ---------------------------------

Our citys would be invaded by zombies due to your lack of mangement!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

LOL. No Shizno will bring aliens from Crysis along to our world so we will have to get out guass rifles and beat the crap out of them.

Comment

SWEET I LOVE SHOOTING ALIENS! BUt i would run like hell if their battleship came!
        sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

We would all turn into illiterate idiots with downsyndrome and severe speech impediments.
          "I'm only mean to people who deserve it."

Comment

Death got that right due to the lack of Education Funding!
            sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

As well as the lack of common sense, and funding any an all would be shit due to education turning to TV. Overall, just as I said before.. We'd all be retards.

Comment

I can see us now Education on TV lol "OK class today we are going to watch the Matrix so i can show u the laws of gravity".
                Last edited by Sniper; 12-08-2008, 09:08 PM.
                sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

no i would get my alian battle ships to get death because i think hes part nazi and i would give out free gunz to eny one who wants to shot harmles and blood sucking alians and to who ever wants to use death as target practis and yes there will be lots of alian zombies
                  ______E .· ` ' / ·. F_____
                  YOUR FEAR FUELS ME
                  ---------------------------------

Comment

:O wonder what a alien zombie looks like lol
                    sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

Well, i agree with death. aliens + retards dont mix. there would be the next einstein of the age, he wouldnt have downs, just severe autism

Comment

Originally posted by RKS|shizno View Post
                        no i would get my alian battle ships to get death because i think hes part nazi and i would give out free gunz to eny one who wants to shot harmles and blood sucking alians and to who ever wants to use death as target practis and yes there will be lots of alian zombies
                        Does everyone you get have to talk with the spelling and grammar level of an autistic 5 year old?

Honestly, I'm surprised you even know how to spell president, yet you can't make a single full sentence, spelling grammar in all.

Comment

Originally posted by DeAtHbEcOmEs View Post
                          Does everyone you get have to talk with the spelling and grammar level of an autistic 5 year old?

Honestly, I'm surprised you even know how to spell president, yet you can't make a single full sentence, spelling grammar in all.
                          LOL a president who can't spell president that would be messed up, i could hear this. " Sir plz sign here" shizno - "OK Preident Shizno" Guard - "Sir u spelled that wrong" Shizno - "Oops lol stupid me" ROFL!
                          sigpic

Sig made by Sniper

Comment

Originally posted by DeAtHbEcOmEs View Post

The man speaks the truth.

Comment

lets just face it, i'd make a much better President, duh

Edit: Jeez my keyboard doesn't register I hit the 'c' and Death goes shooting me down D:
                              Last edited by Treebark; 12-09-2008, 12:15 AM.
                              9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
                              9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
                              9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
                              9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

Comment

Working...
                              X