Yay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay

HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
    =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=DD=D=D=D=D=D=D=D= D=D=D=D=DD==D=D=D=DD==D
    ()()
    (*-*)
    (v v)
    -|____|-
    I got bored and decided to do this. and cuz i got 4 snow days so i can play gmod a alot:14::14::14:

what da **** four snow days? is it b/c of icestorm?

Comment

i know, right!
      sigpic

Ask no questions and i will tell you no lies!

Comment

dude we almost had an Ice Day on Wednesday but everything BUT the roads froze

it sucked
        9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: I would like to say
        9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: i have thought 1 guy was kinda cute
        9:53 PM - RKS | Young {Daisuki}: but it was a child
        9:53 PM - RKS | Treebark: WHAT THE F*CK

Comment

lol a snow storm in NY came a little too early; I had a day off on wednesday (when it snowed)

Comment

Yay hamilton OH

Comment

we did have a winter storm day on wednesday, but it only delayed school 2 hours, and i was still late because my truck got stuck in a ditch in front of the track. (woo track season is starting!)
              sigpic

Comment

Psssh, down here in the boroughs, we only got about 3 inches of snow, when I went out to walk to school, delayed me about 5 mins. I was like WTF OMG, when I got to school, the lower bottom of my pants were wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lulu View Post
                  Psssh, down here in the boroughs, we only got about 3 inches of snow, when I went out to walk to school, delayed me about 5 mins. I was like WTF OMG, when I got to school, the lower bottom of my pants were wet.
                  Fail, Bee line FTW!!

Comment

it cold back in Norway........btw its hard to shov away snow every day.
                    I want to see her face when she eats my cream!
                    - Dr. Walter Bishop

Comment

Originally posted by young_killa View Post
                      hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
                      =d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=dd=d=d=d=d=d=d=d= d=d=d=d=dd==d=d=d=dd==d
                      ()()
                      (*-*)
                      (v v)
                      -|____|-
                      i got bored and decided to do this. And cuz i got 4 snow days so i can play gmod a alot:14::14::14:
                      nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
                      hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
                      ()()
                      (*-*)
                      (v v)
                      -|____|-
                      i got bored and decided to do this. And cuz i got 4 snow days so i can play gmod a alot:14::14::14:
                      nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
                      ()()
                      (*-*)
                      (v v)
                      -|____|-
                      ()()
                      (*-*)
                      (v v)
                      -|____|-
                      ()()
                      (*-*)
                      (v v)
                      -|____|-
                      ()()
                      (*-*)
                      (v v)
                      -|____|-
                      sigpic
                      "I wonder what downtown 2's admin room is like!"
                      *opens map in single player and noclips to the admin room*
                      "Wow... This room is... Depressing."

Comment

Yay

:1::11::32::20::40::49::48::25::44::0::31::39::28::38::14::2::12::33::54::21::10::52::41::19::8::18::7::6::16::37:: 15::4::46::35::13::34::22::43::53::42::9::30::51:: 29::50::17::27::5::26::47::36::3::24::45::23:

Comment

Working...
                        X