A couple of suggestions

Hucota7

I had a couple ideas while dabbling on the server.

First, I thought it would be interesting if a gas station attendant could spawn a gas can entity, which people could then use to fill their cars themselves. They would be relatively limited of course. They could potentially be used as bombs as well, shoot them like a printer and they catch fire, then plant them in an unsuspecting house and watch the fireworks.

The second idea was documents being able to catch fire. I often see them littered about, and I just want to burn them up. They are paper, after all.

I'd be open to hear some input or furthering to these ideas, and I'd love to see them implimented.
More thoughts are likely to come at some point. :p I hope you guys like these though.

EDIT:
Had another idea.
Police spike strips?

Last edited:
If they are printed documents then just remove them with the remover tool. However, if they are written notes then I don't know.

I like the gas can idea, but I see it have a great chance of being abused. It would have to be spawnable from the F4 menu, and would have to not be cheap enough where people would come in the server then spam them then make gameplay undesirable.

And the police spike strips would be nice, but useless. Most people when they run from the police just use corners and doors to their advantage.

My Suggestions:
1.) A NEW GAWD DAMN MAP!
2.) Respected should have the ability to jail, and maybe even kick.

Last edited:
There would have to be a limit to the amount of gas cans you can have. 4 or something.
And regarding what Lav said, I like the map. Not necessarily the version, however.

Another thought, might be silly but it's a thought nonetheless. I can see how it would be spammed or abused, of course, but what if CPs had a police tape swep? Probably to be bought in a single shipment, like poop or riot shields. Then again, having it not be a part of the loadout means somebody else could get their hands on police tape.

Now that I think of it, perhaps it's not the best idea. Ah well, regard it how you will.

Idea. When you hit R with the gas can, it brings up a menu similar to the door F2 menu. It gives you prices for amounts of gas to buy, the price, and the discount percentage. The greater the amount, the more the discount. I think it would make a lot more sense than right click. Reload, refill, etc.
I did have a thought of having right click be siphon gas, but then the attendant would turn into a gangster.

the current version of fuel mod is way different then what is going to be on the server later. How fuel mod will work in the future is that.

1. you will have an actual gas pump that will connect to the car and run gas from that.
2. cars will take damage and the engines will stop working after so much damage(this is in there but is bugged and needs to be fixed)
3. fuel will need to be made ( this is why resource distribution is on the server ) and transported from the refinery to the pumps

the current version of fuel mod is more of a place holder so that the mod works while we do the work on the other parts of it

we could however place the current gas cans into the final version of fuel mod to allow people to use that to fuel there cars it will just be modified to fit what your suggesting.

now as for document catching fire i can make that happen and ill look into that ill also make it cost money to make a document as well (something along the lines of 5 or 10 dollars)

Alright, cool. Would it only cost to 'print' it from your body so to say, and be free to print from a computer? Then that would make computers probably a bit more popular.

Back