[ACCEPTED] Ban Request [B===D]

Literalboy

In the underground bomb shelter in the opposite co
[8===D] Ol' tricky **** STEAM_0:0:10014092 1:06:46 124 [8===D] Siprisnight STEAM_0:0:9845879 1:46:05 119
[8===D] ManButter STEAM_0:1:11224959 37:42 174

Ok these guys were trying to spread religion. I got on with [BWPSSL]Solidlink772 and he said the 3 guys were telling them that everything was Bull!@#$% and that they said that everyone that believed in god was ignorant. And they were mic spamming "But Plugs" for a while. Even if we muted them they started typing stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once PY left they were also spamming Gay ni***** over the mic and put burning cross's on a couple hills.

I do honestly think that we should let people express their own religious beliefs

Obviously these guys were over the top acting stupid but it just brought to mind that in the future we may experience the problem again and we may be a little more lenient

I am an atheist, I don't tell many people that, hopefully others will keep their mouths shut too, but if we ban them for being bible beaters or whatever on our servers then it could spark problems

Just saying

Come on treebark, really?

I think he was using the word gay as the word stupid here, not as homosexual.. The current urban language has transformed that word from its original meaning, so don't take too much offense.

****, sorry Song

And Dirty in that post it almost sounded like you were bashing Christianity, Mr. Free-speech

Back