[ACCEPTED] Hucota's RKS App

Hucota7

Hello RKS and other forumgoers. After doing some questioning, I've decided that I would like to join. So without further delay, let's begin.

Ingame: Hucota7. In other servers I've also gone by Mana.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26608281
Games: For the most part I just play Garry's Mod. I do also own, however, CS:S and Terraria, and occasionally I play Minecraft, though I don't have a premium account.
Why I want to join: I'm rather fond of the laid-back qualities of the clan, and I've made a lot of friends from RKS, and am friends with some of the new recruits. I've always sought someplace where I can belong and enjoy myself and the company of others, and I believe RKS is just that.

I agree to solely be a part of RKS and no other clan, and to wear the appropriate tags.
I agree to be active on the forums, TS3, and ingame. If for some reason I will be absent for an extended period of time, I will be sure to inform PY, Fireproof, or both.

Show me some love. I hope you appreciate the fact that I typed everything out instead of copying and pasting.
I hope to soon be a part of RKS. Thank you all for the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
But i only assume to make people pissed at me(I just say i assume but i really don't i'm just to lazy to figure it out) anyways I will assume i can give a +2.50 if not a +1.00

welcome to RKS you will be joining as a member.

Procedures you have to follow:

1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your Steam name. Example: RKS | Hucota7 . Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character.
2. Add PY004 and me to your friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fireproofthor also add
http://steamcommunity.com/id/py004
3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Back