[ACCEPTED] Lavernius Tucker

Lavernius

Members
a. Lavernius (Lavernius Tucker)
b. 14
c. STEAM_0:1:15321770
d. Garry's Mod, CS:S, Team Fortress 2
e. New York, United States Of America
f. I want to join because I have been playing on the stranded server for quite some time and I feel like I should join this community, I would enjoy being apart of this community, I like expressing myself on sites like this and I feel at home

g. I, Lavernius, agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)

h. I, Lavernius, agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
well I'll accept you in to RKS as a recruit and see where this goes from there since no one has really said anything about you.

Procedures you have to follow:

1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | Lavernius [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fireproofthor also add
http://steamcommunity.com/id/py004
3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better. If you have any question feel free to ask me or any of the Members.

well i have been thinking about this for awhile the main reason it has taken so long is i have seen so little of you i have been asking around and since no one has said anything bad i will promote you to full member.

Back