[ACCEPTED] ok i have a new ban waiting

[ACCEPTED] ok i have a new ban waiting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcaliber

7 "XxPhraustxX" STEAM_0:1:23798772 1:25:40 125 0 active
that is the person who was proppushing spamming and being a noob. his words was "I dont give a shit if i get ban i hate this ****ing server anyway, im going to crash it befor i leave" please look into the logs for proof the time is on his i'd, to confirm this there was RKS |Sober, iceman , Headhunter , wolfhowl , youngkiller. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
7 "XxPhraustxX" STEAM_0:1:23798772 1:25:40 125 0 active
that is the person who was proppushing spamming and being a noob. his words was "I dont give a shit if i get ban i hate this ****ing server anyway, im going to crash it befor i leave" please look into the logs for proof the time is on his i'd, to confirm this there was RKS |Sober, iceman , Headhunter , wolfhowl , youngkiller. Thanks 7 "XxPhraustxX" STEAM_0:1:23798772 1 : 2 5 : 4 0 1 2 5 0 active <iv spaced his id cos of the smily

sorry about all of these posts i cant seem to find a edit button :S

this is him prop blocking us

54.jpg

I got called in to help on this one, but without the power to ban I couldnt do much of anything. I deleted all of his props and ragdolled him to keep him from doing anymore. He was propblocking, spamming PHX ramps, prop pushing and killing, and alot more.

Back