[ACCEPTED]swift and zombified

Gromit

a. swift and zombified
b. STEAM_0:1:19996393
c. will post this as soon as i upload the video
d. may 10 around 5:20 PM (UK time)
e. 66.135.54.128:27016
f. he came in and at first just watched everybody building but later he started asking everybody in the server if they could take him into space with caps lock on all the time. then he started deathmatching (shown in the video i will upload later) then when he realised he cant kill us because we had eaten a load of noodles... he decided to spam them in a small phx prop and cause HUGE lag

Last edited by a moderator:
um... for some reason it decided to bunch itself up into one big block... when i was typing it out i put it like
a.
b.
c.
etc but when i posted it bunched up :(

He came back in... pretented he didnt know what happened... said his brother hacked his steam and kept hacking it while he was in game so that his brother would tell him to shut up when he said his brother uses hacks so its a bit like "My brother hacks in css" "Shut up!" .... then he started deathmatching again and when he realised he couldnt beat the power of noodles he prop spammed liek that last guy and crashed the server. Please get him banned soon because i have a feeling hes gonna keep coming back

lol sorry about that... and we only eat noodles when some noob comes in and starts dming

Back