[APPROVED] Follow up

A. Player Name Rocket117 (original player name ChucklesTheCheat)
B. One of the many RKSzone servers in Master Sword Continued.
C. Some time in October or November.
D. STEAM_0:1:28441817
E. This is a follow up post the un-ban request i posted four months ago, basically it's been a long time, since I requested the un-ban and a long time since the original ban took place, it's been a long time with out MSC in my blood and i really crave to play the game once more on your servers. I realize this isn't a good reason but please take in consideration the length of how long this ban has been in place.

I think what I meant is that I denied this unban request.
His latest post on MSC is immature also, and it tends to support the unban denial.
The problem I have is that he lied multiple times to get an unban on the MSC forums, and now came on here to request. I think Im going to deny this.
CTC.JPG

Your previous unban request was denied, i doubt reposting several months later will help, but feel free to.

Well it's not like i'm not going to try, where's the fun if i don't keep trying so the admins can torture me some more.

Close this thread please, seeing as no one isn't responding and since i doubt i was going to get unbanned either way

Thanks for letting me know finally lol, i can't wait for it to expire. :D I want to get some game time in before the world ends and the world becomes like fall out except with more water

Dont worry py has been a little busy it is good that you posted to remind him he will get you unbanned when he can get around to it

Back