Canada fought the soviets

Canada ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!canada is the best hands down =D

Don't get me started on what Canada did during World War II...it'd be a short list.

yea we had less people so ..... uummmm yea uuuuuuuhhhhhh. go GO MAPLE SYRUP and BEVERS and uuummmm not that many FAT ASSES and uuuummmmm HOCKEY and for tree]better places to grow sell and (i dont do the next part) and SMOKE IT

Canada fought a multitude of battles in their own campaign across Europe along with invading Sword, I think, beach on D-Day, but when compared to the strides made by America and Europe, Canada dulls in comparison.

Dawg America's so cool we had two theaters of war, Pacific with General Douglas MacArthur and Europian with General George Patton

So how did this go from Canada vs. the Soviets in a hockey game to a World War II argument about how awesome America is?

I'm just wondering.

Canada has been in every war America has been in since the Revolutionary war. I think the only war they weren't in with us was understandably Vietnam. I could be wrong about that.

Also I miss the soviet union.. *sniffle*

Indiana Jones was hiding in fridges from atomic bombs, escaping from Nazis, and fighting aliens during WWII...beat that Canada.

canuck-time.jpg

and then America died. FREE HEALTH CARE PREVAILS.

Back