Kneecapping/disabler

MDReckless

Members
Anything for cops that would allow them to slow down someone who is wanted, I'ts just about near impossible to arrest someone when you both are running. If you spam the arrest baton on the person you still can't arrest them, so i was thinking maybe anything that would allow you to slow them down? Like maybe Shooting them in the leg causes them to walk for 3-5 seconds?

This idea sounds quite good to me. It would add realism, help cops arrest people, and provide other uses as well. Perhaps the gang could use this to catch mug victims that are running away.

Ok, im going to rip out your eyes and use your optic nerves to strangle you while i fornicate with your bludgeoned body

He didnt even say it right! The guard says arrow IN the knee. The only thing worse than an overused joke is an overused joke said incorrectly

I really like this idea. But I dont really play as a cop, im more a gang type then CP. So I think this could be useful in raids to slow cops down from getting you. Also to slow down the owner of the store that you would be raiding.

Back