LeeFoster2 Is Back!

leefoster2

Hello again everyone, I'm back. I took a VERY long break from GmodRP and decided to look up some of my favorite old servers. I couldn't locate the RKS Gmod Server, so I looked up the website. I the server still up and running and what all have I missed, if anyone remembers me?

half way remember and since gmod13 the server has not been up for reasons of ban access

Last edited:
We weren't running the server for the last few months after the transition to Garrysmod 13. We were in a situation where we had to either let all the unbanned players back onto the server, or wait until there was a way to keep the ban system. We decided to keep the server down while the ban system was fixed.

Perfect timing on your part, we got it operational about 10 minutes ago, and expect to have our server up within the next 3-7 days.

Thanks for your interest.

We weren't running the server for the last few months after the transition to Garrysmod 13. We were in a situation where we had to either let all the unbanned players back onto the server, or wait until there was a way to keep the ban system. We decided to keep the server down while the ban system was fixed.

Perfect timing on your part, we got it operational about 10 minutes ago, and expect to have our server up within the next 3-7 days.

Oh, really? That's awesome news PY, I had no idea it was even being worked on.

Nice! It is good to know that I'm remembered and the server is up. Gotta fish fish. :3

Back