[LEFT] Rawrs64's Recruitment Form

Rawrs64

a. Rawrs64
b. 16
c. STEAM_0:0:32022620
d. Many Xbox 360 games, WoW, CoH, Gmod, Starcraft, DiabloII, have counter-strike but haven't played before this post, and portal. (I think this is all of it)
e. New York, U.S.A.
f. I found alot of fun in your survival server. I can't do much because I don't know the programming language of Lua but I might be of assistance in reporting bugs / exploits and can make a few suggestions...
g. I agree not to join any other clans except for RKS and I will always wear the RKS tags.
h. I agree to regularily participate in the forums (at least once a week).

I like this guy and I got to know him pretty good.
I say we recruit him first, then ask questions later.

Recruited. Welcome on board.

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | Rawrs64 [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.
Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better.

Back