[LEFT] Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to resign from the RKS clan. I will remove the managers as my friends and I will remove the tag out of my name. Thank you for letting me in.

Any reason for why you're quitting? Personal problems? Not enough time? Family kidnapped by ninjas?
Will you still be on the DRP server?

We were all playing the server and things got a little out of hand, he apparently got in trouble, but never really was. After he was jailed for running people over according to lavernius, he blew up with anger. (I did step infront of his car on purpose twice just for the laughs but thats not why he was jailed. Again, according to lavernius he ran other people over aswell and THAT's why he got into trouble.

I would like to resign from the RKS clan. I will remove the managers as my friends and I will remove the tag out of my name. Thank you for letting me in.
If you're leaving just because you feel you're in trouble, you don't have to. We're pretty forgiving about that. Everyone makes mistakes. However, if it's because of other personal issues such as problem with another member that you beleive cannot be resolved, then it was great having you in the clan. Thanks for your interest and the fun times we had.

That's not really the issue. And "being in trouble" doesn't make me resign a clan. I'm just very irritated by someone and some abusive power. Kinda personal.

plus jay, running in front of my car 5 TIMES! doesnt mean I ran over people... And please dont twist up the issue. I don't want to talk about it. But again, thank you PY for having me in your clan.

awe come on I just messed with you a little, just like I did everybody this weekend. Which now I regret and know that it was not a good thing to do, but you have to understand that im ADHD and when I'm off my meds I get crazy and maybe a little to impulsive. I know that's not a good excuse for what i did but I'm honestly sorry if it was me that caused you to leave and hope that this can be resolved because I only mess with you cause I like you.

Oh wells, I guess you're set on leaving then. It was definitely a pleasure to have had you onboard with us the past few weeks. I hope your next clan will be better for you.

You're welcome back anytime if you ever change your mind.

PS If you want, please pm me what I can do to improve RKS. Although you have already decided to leave, I would definitely like to improve the situation for future members.

You were not in trouble for running over me, Lavernius understood as I told him many times, I ran in front of your vehicle. The OTHER people you ran over caused you the problems.

Jay learn when to drop a subject he has made up his mind. So leave the topic alone ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back