No scamming rule

With credit I'm not looking to give someone an advantage over others. I just feel like it would be a ton better for customers, rather than having to just trust the seller. And with the whole troll situation, randoms would start with 500 credit, as a neutral number, and have an influence vote of (I'll explain the math in a second) 18.41, somebody with a terrible credit of say 100 would have a vote of 3.99, and someone with amazing credit like 900 would have a vote of 27.74. This is just according to my current method I whipped up, it can be tweaked of course. Here's the method.

Influence = ( (Credit*0.1)+(sin(credit/500)*50) )/5

EDIT: Just had a thought right after I posted. Credit votes would be able to be done once a day (on one particular person) unless you are either negating your vote or switching your vote. So you can't repeatedly up- or down-vote someone, but if you change your mind you can, say, change your negative rating to positive or vice versa, or remove your rating on them. In order to avoid some sort of credit camping, the current influence would have to be stored so that you don't upvote someone with a power of 20, and then negate or switch it after your credit influence has changed and leave them them with less or more.

Last edited:
Scamming is allowed but you cannot scam someone out of something your job supplies (Gun dealers can't scam someone out of a gun and a banker can't scam someone out of their money printer) the gangster organization and citizens can scam all they want.

Last edited:
That's not on the motd though, so nobody would know, and admins can't really say "Check the motd" if it's not there.

Enough mit deine silly credits. It would only hinder new players from playing if ein high credit rated person ist on, und only people who have been taught about die system will know how to use it or even know it exists.

Would you quit talking like that.

But that's sort of true. If credit is implemented it could be put on the motd, or the F1 help screen. Which really should be overhauled.

Back