Prop climbing suggestion

ShawtGunNinja

Members
To my current knowledge (which in the past has proven wrong) Prop climbing is allowed as long as it is left in place and not deleted after use. If this is true then why have a prop climbing rule at all? and if your placing props on some one Else's props and they want them removed, then what? they could be blocking a existing entrance, or blocking some other way of getting in or out. I propose we do away with prop climbing in any way, besides only two jobs are allowed to do raids and they already have tools for gaining entrance to a base.

I agree, Smithno & his CP's used this "allowed" method of prop climbing to enter my gang base without a warrant. I hate how it's allowed.

that rule was put there mainly for people who want to build places that normally would have no access to get to such as on top of a building or in the sky. as for the second thing that you said about blocking another entrances that's all ways been something you can't do, since placing a prop in front of someones place and blocking them in would count as prop blocking.

Back