Pytaxes

Hucota7

On the first of every month, there should be a Pyter tax day. A minimum of 2% of your funds would be sent to PY004.

AND/OR ...

Every transaction(gifting(excluding to or from PY004), depositing and withdrawing to/from the bank) would have a small percentile cost. Say for example you gift 500 Pyters, 8 might be deducted.

Just food for thought.

I pay taxes to PY just for trolls and lols. I gave him 200 and said he will get another 200 next month haha

I like the idea of having something deducted as a charge for depositing and withdrawing from the bank.

Right now I just throw everything in the bank so that it will gain interest. If there was a charge for making bank transactions it would be a little more interesting.

I like the idea of having something deducted as a charge for depositing and withdrawing from the bank.

Right now I just throw everything in the bank so that it will gain interest. If there was a charge for making bank transactions it would be a little more interesting.
This equals more ways for Baggens to loose money :(

Dear Forum Dwellers,

Lavernius is exempt from paying any form of taxes.

Your secret lover, Lavernius

Last edited:
You cant even buy anything with the pyters yet, think it would be best to wait for the pyter system to actually be done before we tax them.

You cant even buy anything with the pyters yet, think it would be best to wait for the pyter system to actually be done before we tax them.
Was going to say something similar to this. We should stop coming up for things that would effect Pyters. In this case taxes. The systems not even finished and nothing is purchasable with the Pyters.

Back