[RECRUITED] I would like to join

dumpdemon

Members

• a. Dump :D (will change if you like)

• b. 13
  • c. STEAM_0:1:43640705
  • d. Counter-strike: source and GO, call of duty, Borderlands And Left 4 Dead 2
  • e. Toronto Ontario
  • f. Looking for a Group of people to play with and i enjoy playing on you're rp server
  • g. If i get accepted in to RKS i agree that i will not join any other clans and i agree to wear the RKS taga in all source games

• h.
    • I agree to Stay active on the forums and i do understand that it is impossible figure out who is inactive and who is active

-Dump :D

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the green text

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year before the server went down i played alot but i had to quit for a bit since i had some family pass away and i am playing again Now

Last year before the server went down i played alot but i had to quit for a bit since i had some family pass away and i am playing again Now

Its been a long time since the server went down and not very long since it came back up. The way I see it, it would probably be best if you at least reacquainted with most of the active members and administration of RKS before applying.

I am happy that i got my garrys mod working again since it stopped working for a couples of days i will be on the server more. when i have some school projects complete :)

well I have waited a week on this application just to see what everyone has to say and it seems that no one really knows you because of that I am going to delay you application. This is not a rejection of your application.

I've talked and played with Dump some, he seems like a good kid. I could care less about how young or old an applicant is, as long as they're mature enough. He also gifted me L4D2, so he gets some extra brownie points.

I've talked and played with Dump some, he seems like a good kid. I could care less about how young or old an applicant is, as long as they're mature enough. He also gifted me L4D2, so he gets some extra brownie points.
Oh now hes bribing now.
I've been on the server with him but I never really interacted with him, I don't have an opinion at this time.

I could care less about how young or old an applicant is, as long as they're mature enough.

Ditto. He posted this application having never been on teamspeak, he has come on now for the past few days.

In short: Yes.

welcome to RKS you will be joining as a recruit.

Procedures you have to follow:

1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your Steam name. Example: RKS | Dump :D [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
2. Add PY004 and me to your friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fireproofthor also add
http://steamcommunity.com/id/py004
3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Back