[REJECTED] RKS clan application

tyler8127

Steam name : ??anit? ♯ΐS₩ẫgg?

I am 13 years old. more mature that normal 13 year olds is what ppl say about me. I play counter strike: source and garrys mod mostly. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:9833578... This is my first clan im joining in garrys mod.(css about my 10th clan if i joined.) But I love playing on your dark Rp server, And i plan on getting admin in the future. And i do not believe ive played any other RKS server before. So yea I look forward to being part of this awsome group thx!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things. First off, this isn't at all the correct location to post this, and second, I have no idea who you are, so my vote would be no.

I don't really like him much. as a player he is paranoid about raids and prone to raging. also being that the motd is down he doesn't really listen when we inform him of the rules because he thinks we make them up. no from me

Most of us don't really know him well. I see him on the server sometimes, but not usually. so I'm giving him a no on this one. if he plays more often to actually see if he follows the rules correctly. then it would be different.

Ok So I see you're not a troll. You're rather young, and rather new. The mistakes you made in making this application highlight these issues. Spend more time with the RKS community and you might be considered.

As of right now I'm going to reject the application solely on the grounds that no one knows you. Hopefully in a month you can reapply after everyone gets to know you a little better.

Ok, well I have read the replies and I made the mistake of applying to early and had no freaking Idea what I was doing. So later on ( When I know what I'm doing ) i may re-apply but as of now I am gonna try to get to know some people and hopefully they will get to know me. Thank you for the replies, now i can fix my mistakes later on as i understand what to do. :)

Back