[RESIGNED] FrostedCore's RKSzone Application :D

frostedcore

• a. In game name - FrostedCore
  • b. My age - 17
  • c. STEAM ID - STEAM_0:0:36359157
  • d. Games you play - Gmod, Borderlands 2, Call of Duties, Halo's
  • e. Where you live - California
  • f. Why you want to join - I'm not going to lie, I noticed a lack of moderation in the wonderful Gmod Server during the uptimes me and my friends play, I understand that I would need to work my way up, and pay my dues (Metaphorically, but eventually I would like to become part of the upper community.
  • g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games) - Sure do :D
  • h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise. - Agree'd

• As a side note, I would like who ever is reading this to know a little about me. My name is Garrett, I am a nerd. I dabble in coding, and everything technology.
    • In about a month, I will be joining the United States Navy. I will be doing Information Systems Technology. I live, and breathe computers.
    • I was also referred by Roc.
    • Lastly, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, I know how tedious it can be to make a decision, whichever way you sway, I appreciate the time you spent.

I've talked to you a little. In order for me to make my descision between yes and no about you joining RKS, I'll have to get to know you better and see how you act in the server. For now you have a half vote.

never heard of him but PY sais yes. so if i see him a little and talk to him ill vote. until then i can't

I'm sorry, but I must revoke this application, I broke various rules upon the server and in my utmost integrity I can't allow myself to apply for your clan. I wish you all the best and hope you all prosper and have fun.

-FrostedCore

Even if the app stays open I have to vote no. I respect that he wants to withdraw his application. I got to know him a bit, and I'm not a fan of his attitude, and I saw him doing a few questionable things on RP.

Even if the app stays open I have to vote no. I respect that he wants to withdraw his application. I got to know him a bit, and I'm not a fan of his attitude, and I saw him doing a few questionable things on RP.
As I said, the app's not open, and I respect your decision to vote no, but.. I do have to ask, when the road raging and hit n' runs were going on, why did you adopt a shoot now ask questions later mentality, and i'm sorry if this sounds a bit disrespectful, i'm trying to word in the the best possible fashion, but I was disrespectful for having an innocent conversation about what to do if people start road raging, and I figured I would get a helpful response(which I did), but instead you implied it like everyone is supposed to know, and no one could ever be new to the server, and if you could enlighten me what else I did? If I plan on playing the server again, i'd like to be aware and not have someone just watching me do something wrong. I respect your decision and your vote is not up for dispute, but with my morals at stake here I only know of one thing terribly I did wrong, as I disrespected no one on the server other than him, and that is dealt with.

He seems cool and I like that he is humble enough to attempt to remove his app because of something he did. +1 from Baggens for now

@Hucota: If a person knows they did something wrong, give them a chance. As long as he knows, he can better himself. Not like any of us are perfect. And if he's one of those people putting on a show to go after some hidden agenda, or turns out to be a troll or something, then ban him. Banning is easy to do and takes no effort on our end. I say give the guy a chance.

Nicely said Mr. PY and I agree now as for my vote I haven't had much interaction with him on the server, but from the post that he's had, I say he is a better candidate then most people.

I voted no because I didn't have the best of first impressions. Not everybody has to vote yes, and not everybody has to vote no.

Frost, I do apologize for possibly acting too quickly, it's just that I deal with a ton of violators on a daily basis. I never saw anyone say in chat anything such as, "Admin, so-and-so is car killing." I came around a corner, saw a car being prop pushed, so I shot the pusher before he killed anyone. Again, perhaps I could have been less trigger-happy.
And on the attitude part, from what I heard from you, you bore a striking resemblance in tone to someone I have had issues with before. I don't mean to judge you based on another's actions, but I suppose I did and made a judgement on the spot. Myself of all people, I suppose, should know not to judge, and how much damage it can cause.

Assuming votes are being considered, my vote is someplace between no and neutral.

Well I don't have any rep power but . . . I've met this guy once and he wasn't annoying in fact he was quite respectful. I also give him props for maning up to his mistakes, whether or not he withdraws the application I wouldn't mind having him here and I also like the fact he plays LOL.

Seeing as I have support, it will still be open c: Sorry for the mass confusion, but I will take the advise of PY and just learn from my mistake.

Back